The Third Age Trust is holding some online talks in July which may be of interest to you.
You can see all of them listed on the national u3a website, along with dates and times. These events are free of charge.
- Howzat? The World Cricket Rankings, Ted Dexter and Me – Thurs 1 July, 2pm
- Discovering Japan – Tues 6 July, 10.30am
- What Philosophers Say about Life and How to Live it Well – Fri 9 July, 2pmand Fri 16 July, 2pm
- Introduction to Laughter Yoga: Workshop – 20 July, 10am
- Well Being in Nature (repeat talk) – Thurs 5 August, 2pmIt’s a good idea to make a note of the national u3a Events page and check it regularly to make sure you are in time to book any talks you are interested in. By the time we publish our bulletins and newsletters, these events are often sold out.