Cleave’s Almshouses, Kingston upon Thames
This local charity provides delightful small homes in central Kingston, at low cost, for elderly people of modest means. From time to time there are vacancies.
To be eligible, you need to be
- In housing need – in temporary or very unsuitable accommodation or facing eviction.
- Of modest means – this may mean eligible for Housing Benefit.
- 60 years or older – there is no upper limit.
- Living in Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames or with links to the Borough – except in special cases to be approved by the Trustees.
- Capable of independent living – able to look after yourself and your home, if necessary, with help from, for example, friends, family or social services.
- Aware of the need for give and take when living in close proximity to others.
To check if there are currently any vacancies, please see: