If you are looking forward to summer school well wait no longer; the following information will help you get ready for the booking date and time of Friday 17th March @ 10.00am, when access to the Booking Form will be available
Please note: All links can be downloaded
This is primarily a 4-day residential summer school held at the University of Chichester, although, participants do have the option to be non-residential. Details about the choice of accommodation, costings and payment along with other relevant information can be found on the Course Information sheet.
Just click on Course Information for full details
The participants register on the Monday afternoon and they are with their tutors by 5.00pm for a short introductory session. There is full programme with their chosen subject on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday morning. The summer school finishes after lunch on Thursday – home time!!
This year we have some favourite courses returning:
• Fun with French – Intermediate
• Mahjong – Beginners
• Mathematics demystified
• Poetry ‘A World of Dreams’
• Ukulele Intermediate (change of level)
The new subjects are:
• Archaeology & Egyptology
• Fizziks is Phun (Physics)
• Irish and Anglo-Saxon Illuminated Manuscripts
• Seated and/or Standing Yoga & Mindfulness
• Walking/Rambling – A Coastal Delight.
Just click on subject for full details
There is a programme of events each evening:
• Monday – Quiz night – getting to know each other and having fun
• Tuesday – Film night on campus – a recent film OR
• Tuesday – TBC
• Wednesday – Speaker – Jane Glennie: “Violet’s Titanic Escape”
Just click on Speaker for full details of events
If you do not have internet access, please contact Jill Haistead on 07939 332542 and the relevant information will be posted to you.
Please read carefully the Course Information sheet on how to book before filling in the Booking Form, available on Friday 17th March @10.00am.
Looking forward to seeing you all